Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Lockdown

HEY Sisters
On Friday 15th March We went into Lock down (BTW I not going to bring up what happened that day.) We were just having a normal friday. Going into Reward Time. Then out of nowhere *beep bop. Everyone was like NANI??? x 50 (Translation: What?) The Teachers were like "Its Ok we are just going into lockdown!" That just set everybody of people were running around like headless chickens(JK Tho:) What we really needed to down was get under tables which is what we did first I just continued with my reward time but it continued to after school. Plus the wifi turns off at 3:00 so we just sat there. After a while I got an Ipad to play Minecraft on. I did that for 30 mins then the teachers put a movie on. So I had to sneak across the room like a ninja here's a picture of me.
I made over. We watching Despicable me 2. We watched that for like 30 mins then the teacher came and was like you can go now. Everyone was having a party to be leaving. The teacher said we were in Lockdown for around 2 or 4 hours I can't remember.
We came out of that class room everyone was like "A whole new worlddddddd" That was the end of lockdown. I do have some pictures of lockdown you wanna see? Of course you do let's look.






I really had a BORING time in lockdown if you went to school in Christchurch
What was your lockdown like? BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.