Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Math week 2019

Hey Bloggers it's Kade.

This week is officially Maths week!.
You guys may be Groaning and Moaning but its fun,
especially at Yaldhurst.
We have had cool activities to do.
I'm doing the Build a bridge challenge.
The rules are: You have 100 popsicle sticks, Tape and 2m of string.
I have done some work on my bridge and it would be great if you could tell me how to improve it.
Here is my bridge
What have you done for maths week?
See you next time.
Bye

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kade. I really liked your blog post on Build a bridge challenge. One question was it hard to make the bridge? thank you for sharing Na Ada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ada, Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes it was hard to make the bridge. I have a question for you to. Are you doing maths week?
      Anyways thanks again

      Kind regards
      Kade

      Delete
  2. Hello Kade Great work!, I really liked your build a Bridge challenge, we did something simliar at our school but we had to make a tower with Pasta sticks, Was it hard making the bridge.

    By Jayden

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.