Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Australia TRIP

Hey guys
So in these past few weeks I have been to Australia.
Just to point it out it was way more hot there then here (Christchurch,New Zealand)
We went to lots of cool places like
-Movie world (my favorite)
-Wet'n'Wild world
-Ripley's believe it or not
-Surfers paradise
-Timezone
Just saying a few.
At Movie world I went on the DC RIVALS HYPERCOASTER twice. Here is a video of someone going on it.  It was so fun.
I also went on the Batwing Spaceshot.
It was AWESOME
DA BEST.
Here are some photos from Australia also a video of me actually going on it. Sadly it was from the ground so it wasn't as good. BUTT better than nothing.


So I hope you like my blog.
I will add some more photos once I get them.
Kind regards
Kade

2 comments:

  1. hello kade

    that look so fun but it also looks scary.

    did you have fun?
    did you throw up.

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kade,

    that looked really fun and scary because i hate Roller Coasters because they go really fast i might throw up if i went on that fast thing!!

    That looks really cool standing beside batman. i wish i was in your Family so i got to stand beside batman.

    where are you going to go next?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.