Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Basketball

Hey, Hey, Hey
SOOOOOOOOOO your probably going like "BUT Kadee you have already done like a gabillion basketball posts already" and your probably right. But this one is Different, WOW.
Last term we did normal Basketballz (See what I did there? I'm a cool Kid now)
So normal basketball is 5 on 5 where our team is just doing 3 on 3. Same rules, same everything buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt less people. You just got taught something. OHOHOHOH sick.
Ok here are some photos (If i can find any)
OK I cant find anything. So here is a super realistic picture of me
doing a dunk.

Well I hope you liked my blogpost.
Please comment on my blog.
You can stop the streak of longest time not getting a comment.
P.s. I supersized the image
Kind regards
Kade

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kade,

    i like your blog post, do you like basketball? because i really do and how good are you at basketballand i like how you did your size

    bye for now
    Blair at Lochiel School

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i looked picture i had to ask 20 people if it was real (BTW i'm not blind and/or have any problems with my eyes) It's that belivable!
    lol.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.