Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

Panto Pandemonium

Ello, Ello, Ello.
Its-a Me Kade
Ah don't you love switching British and Italian Accents?
Well I don't! Its a waste of my TIME.
So today we are talking about Pantomime that our class are doing.
But this isn't any Panto... ITS A PANTO PANDEMONIUM
You maybe be going 'Well what the heck is Pan-toe-Meme anyway'
Here is the google definition:

a theatrical entertainment, mainly for children, which involves music, topical jokes, and slapstick comedy and is based on a fairy tale or nursery story, usually produced around Christmas

There are you happy now? No? Well not surprising. My blog would be pretty easy to surpass.
Well anyways lets get started.

Here are some songs from it.

Sorry they don't really fit in the page there is only one size.

Well I hope you liked this blog.
Maybe if you REALLY wanted to you could persuade your Teachers to do it ;)
Kind regards - Kade

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.