Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Athletics

Hi guys
So last wednesday we had athletics.
It was fun. We all got to wear house colours.
These are all the things we did for athletics.

  • Shot Put
  • Discus
  • Long jump
  • High Jump
  • Sprints
  • Relay
It was fun. I think I did well in High jump. The highest I got was 92 cm and I am 140 cm. I say that is pretty good.
Have you done athletics?
If you did are you going to Zones?
Here is some pictures from Athletics Lastly we had relays. It was kids first and then teachers.
Kind regards
Kade

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kade!

    My Name is Amelia and I'm a Year 8 student attending Pt England School.

    Athletics! Pt England also held there school athletics lately so were sharing the same vibes. I enjoyed your little description you have set for the reader to read. I liked the photos you shared and I also found it very smart of you to put it on a presentation. It's good to hear that you felt great about high jump, positivity is always great!

    Next time, you should work on the structure/layout of your blog-post. When you have a proper structure it makes your blog-post more appealing and easier to read. You could've shared a bit more about athletics because giving the audience a full experience and It would be great!

    Keep up the awesome and interesting work Kade!

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.