Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

Watch out poets I'm coming through - Homework

Hi Guys
Here is my homework blog.
So today I am becoming a MASTER OF POETS
I need to write a poem. Sooo yeah.
This could be really trash or just trash.
SOOOO let's go.

1. The thing song 2.0

I walk out the door, give money to the poor, i get hit by a door. Wait what the heck its Thor. Oh hey Katniss. Go away peeta. Your a cheater. You shoulda died in the Cornucopia. I have a phobia. Of worms. I open eyes and start to cry, why am I having a mental breakdown? Lets breakdance. This is waste of time. It's a CRIME FIGHTIN MIME.
This is the thing song
This is the thing song
This is the thing song
I HAVE AMNESIA

Okay here was my homework.
Hope you like it.
Kind regards
Kade

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kade.
    I'm Bethan From Pt England school.
    Your Poem/Song/Thing, was good and it made me laugh. However it could've been better. For some tips for future bolgposts I suggest only a few minor details that could be fixed up to make your work more professional looking.
    Paragraph structure: It was hard to follow on with the sentences in your poem. To make it easier for readers try making more spaced out small Stanza/Paragraphs.
    Introduction: For your Introduction could you please make it a little bit more professional. For example using the words trash in your introduction would be considered Improper language. And use proper grammar and spelling. For example SOOOO could turn into So.
    Your Fellow blogger here to make your blogposts better.
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.