Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

L, L, L, L, L, L, Logos!

LOGOS!
Well, Teegan, Toby and I have been doing logos at break. It is really fun to do.

The process is:
We find a logo.
Trace,
Colour over in Pen,
Colour in,
Then your done.

I have done a few like...
McDonalds, Roblox, Dunkin Donuts, Virgin Australia, Subway, YouTube, Wish, Extra, Android and Best of all Ali A. Just to name a few
To be honest my favourite is the extra logo.
I cant show any photos yet as we are not finished but once we will, make a folder. Then put all the paper in and we can show you guys.
I tried the Gucci logo but I stuffed up.

Have you done it before?
What is your favourite?

Well I will see you in the next post.
BYEEEEEEE




5 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Caleb, and I come from Pt England School. I think this is a really interesting post because you have spent extra time on these logos. I hope you will share the photos soon so I can see your excellent work. What other work do you do outside of learning time?

    Regards
    Caleb, Pt England

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Caleb, its Kade
      Thanks for this comment it is greatly appreciated.
      I am hoping to finishing the logos soon.
      Umm, That is a tough question but sometimes I like to draw. I mostly only do logos.
      See you next time
      Kade

      Delete
  2. Hi my Name is Naomi, I go to Pt england primary school. I think that your post is really cool. I actually think that it is very interesting, I think that it is cool that in your break you can still do art. I just have 1 question. what other things do you do out of your learning time?

    Kind regards,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naomi, Its Kade.
      Thank you for the commenting on this blog.
      What else to I do out of my learning time? Well not a lot but sometimes I do drawing.
      Is there anything you do out of your learning time?
      See you next time
      Kade

      Delete
  3. Hello Kade
    My name is Angelina I am a year 7 student at Grey Main School.
    I like how you have a detailed explanation on what you have done and what logo's you have done.

    Next time you could make the writing bigger and change the fount so it is easier to read. Or only post the post when you have photo's to make it more interesting.

    What is your favourite logo? My favourite logo is probably dominoes.

    - Angelina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.