Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Anzac

Hi Sisters😶
I AM KADE😀
                     👕
                     👖
I am going to tell you about my ANZAC work
Today we started working on our ANZAC reading work
and we had to do a lot of reading (like a lot)
We only just started to do lots of reading then after we read a billion articles about WW1, we will do a DLO (Digital Learning Object) it's basically a slide or biteable etc of our work.
So far I have read
WW1 facts
ANZAC DAY
The Last Post
What I haven't read
War changing our community
Unsung heroes
Nurses in the war
NZ at War
So there is still a lot for me to read so I better get going.
(I am making a animation on this and it isnt finished so when I can I will get to that)
But anyway
BYEEEEEEE


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.