Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Spy Fox

         It was a nice clear night on boring rd there was a fox named Spy fox. His job was to stop dr hammer“Good night cat I’m going on a mission” he said “good night mammal” and he was off. He was on his way when he was going his car started to rattle clink, clink, clink, it sounded “holy smokes my cars rattling like keys”
At that moment a laser chop someone’s car in half he had to dodge all the lasers “what a ride that was” he took out a grappling hook out of his coat he could see one of the sardines he shot the gun and hit him right in the head and knocked him out “head shot” he sneaked through the vent and jumped out and dr hammer head spotted him “so spy fox you came” the shark said “here we go again” he whispered under his breath. dr hammer had a remote in his fin he shot the gun at his fin ”hey whatever you won’t get away with it this time he saw the cat there “help me” she said. He got his gun out and ran across the room the sardines attacked him he lost grip of the gun he tried to get out the cat was getting closer to the mouth of the robot shark he got out “there we go” he said but he was to late he shot the shark dead. He shot a hole in the robot he found her unconscious he drove her to the hospital a few weeks later she came back to the house and that day the cat and the penguins were safe.    

2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.