Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Jail in the outback

This is Kade, he robbed a candy store he’s riding in the S.W.A.T van. “Having fun” said the guard, I hated him so much, I said “yeah” frowning and he
laughed at me “good, plus you have a nice roommate ” he said sarcastically.


It was getting hot in the van and I was starting to sweat it took a long time to get there then the van door opened…
It was too sunny to see but then it happened I saw cacti and kangaroos just then I realised I was in Aussie it was so hot a snake nearly bit me.


One of the guards said to me “Welcome to the outback” yeah I did really hate him I thought then he took me inside “this is the courtyard where we do the roll.” Then he walked off to another place and I ran to catch up with him “this is where the facility is where you do thing” he said then he went up to something that had a air conditioner “last but not least your cell

It has a air conditioner because we're nice sometimes SO GET IN YOUR CELL NOW!” So I scrambled to my feet and got in my cell. Then I found my roommate it was a llama and it spat in my face. It took 159 days to escape but finally I got out I ran away and got hit by a dump truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.