Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Final Assembly - Mega Air

Hey guys
On thursday we went to the end of year assembly.
It was alright, we mostly just sat. But when it was our time to do our show thingy it was my time to shine! For like 5 minutes and then we sat back down.
But after that the leavers got to go to MEGA AIR. The only trampoline park in our area. We bounced for 2 hours and had Pizza. It was pretty good. Enough talking time for some photos. 


Keep Scrolling 



Almost there

 Good Job
You made it to the end.
Have you had your end of year assembly?
Well see you next year... (Maybe)
Have a good christmas or hanukkah or whatever you have.
Kind regards
Kade

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.