Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

Shark tank

Hello there
My name is Kade (duh)
Here is a blog post about Shark Tank here is a explanation of what shark tank is.

Shark Tank is an American business-related reality television series on ABC that premiered on August 9, 2009.[1] The show is the American franchise of the international format Dragons' Den, which originated in Japan in 2001.[2] It shows aspiring entrepreneurs as they make business presentations to a panel of five investors or "sharks", who then choose whether to invest in their company as business partners.

There ya go
Got it now? Great
So we have started thinking about that, We have been looking into entrepreners Meaning:a person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit.

So we haven't done anything yet but this thing sounds fun so far.

What are you comments?

See you next time

Kade

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.