Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Basketball team

Hi I am Kade
You have come to this blog because... You have.
Anyway, My school has a Basketball team.
We are the Yms B-ballers
Here is a picture of us:
We play every friday night, at Middleton Grange. We are into our 2 season. So far we have had only one loss! Not to brag but we are a pretty good team. Do you play Basketball for your school?

Well I better be going now


SLEEP TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha

Seriously has anybody seen that ad?

What is your favourite basketball team or player?

Seriously now

See you nek time

Nek minit

Kade

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kade,

    My name is Dylan and I'm a year 8 student at Grey Main School. I like your picture of basketball. My favourite team is the Golden State Warriors and my favourite player is either Stephen Curry or Kevin Durant. Also, did you win your game, or was that training? I like your blog post.

    Good Job!

    Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kade!
    Great blog about your basketball team! It is a great photo. I agree, you have a great basketball team and this season you are all playing amazing.

    Love you,
    Aunty Kristine xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilv seen that ad

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.