Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

EPro8

Hi, bloggers. My name is Kade

Yesterday (Thursday 8th August) I and some other children from our school, went to the EPro8 also known as Engineering Pro 8.

What you do is... You and (most of the time) 3 other people are in a team. You and them are in a little area with componets .e.g battery, gears, motor, lights, etc and you have challenges to do. My team got the lightning one, were you have to make a lightning rod. Here is a video of ours: 
As you can see the lightning rod spinning with the click of a button. 
My other teammates blogs are here:
Here is a slide of pictures from the EPro8 for more convenience. 



Hope you liked my blog.
Did you go to the EPro8?
See you nek time
Nek minit
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.