Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Shout out

Hello, Fellow Bloggers.
At school I made a shoutout to a very special person using Screencastify. Screencastify is a website that screen records or just use the camera. Before you watch the video maybe you can find out who it is with these clues.
- He is British
- He cooks
- He yells at people
- He has a TV show and rides a truck.
- He does it for 24 hours
Can you find out who it is?
Here is the video
Maybe you could make a shoutout.
Anyways have good day.
If you can, Leave a comment and I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.