Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Football

Hi its Kade

At school Yaldhurst has winter sports. Where we leave school and (most of the time) go to Hornby High School.
For winter sports I do soccer (and basketball but that's after school) It is really fun, We run up and down the feild trying to score goals. For some of you who dont now here is some rules to freshen up your brain.

This is for proper soccer and not the soccer we play by the way.



  • A match consists of two 45 minutes halves with a 15 minute rest period in between.
  • Each team can have a minimum off 11 players (including 1 goalkeeper who is the only player allowed to handle the ball within the 18 yard box) and a minimum of 7 players are needed to constitute a match.
  • If a ball goes out of play off an opponent in either of the side lines then it is given as a throw in. If it goes out of play off an attacking player on the base line then it is a goal kick. If it comes off a defending player it is a corner kick.
  • The player must score in the box guarded by the goal keeper.
  • There are some of the basics.
    Here is some of pictures from our game last week:







    Do you do winter sports?
    see you next time
    Bye!

    2 comments:

    1. Hi Kade,

      It's Dylan from Grey Main School. I really like playing soccer and basketball too. I don't play for any teams right now but I used to play soccer for a team. I played for 3-4 years in a row. Do you play soccer or basketball for a team? I like your blog post.

      Great Job!

      Dylan

      ReplyDelete
    2. kia orana kade

      My name is hazel,And I go to pt england.

      What an active game you are all doing.were you guys having fun out in the sun.was it sunny ?

      nice to see soon hazel

      ReplyDelete

    To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
    1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
    2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
    3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.