Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

Home learning - Deserted Island

Question: If you were stuck on a Deserted Island what 3 things would you want and why?
Answer: If I was stuck on a deserted island I would want... 1.Tent so I could sleep in peace at night.
2.Some sort of walkie talkie to get off the Island. 3. An Plane to fly away on!!! I've got some others people idea of what 3 things ifs they were stuck on a Island.

Our student teacher:
1. Food so you won't starve
2. Friends for someone to talk to
3. Somewhere to sleep

What about you? What 3 things would you want if you were stranded on a Island? I can't wait to see what you say!
and I will see you in the next post BYEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.