Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Home learning - House

Question: You can only save 3 things from a house (doesn't include people) What do you save and why?         
Answer: First off I would save some sort of phone to contact somebody. 2. A blanket to keep me warm 3. Money so I could pay stuff.
So here's my final 3 things
1. Phone
2. Blanket
3. Money
I asked some other people what they thought. Let's find out what they say.
Rhys:
1.Wallet
2.Pillow
3.Blanket
So here it is what 3 things would you do? Tell me in the comments
I hope you liked my blog post.
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kade My name Is Kristian And I am a Year 8 From Grey Main school. I like how you have said that you would take money, a phone and a blanket. My Ideas are a phone, a blanket and A pillow. Next time you could put your ideas onto a google drawing
    Keep up the good work From Kristian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristian
      Thanks for the Comment
      Your 3 ideas were pretty cool
      I will try to made it in a Google Drawing, when I have time:)
      See You
      BYE

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.