Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Autobiography

First I will not show you my actual Autobiography. But...  I will show you a snek pek here:
Then around 2011 to 2012 We had the Christchurch Earthquakes. It was a really scary time for me as I wasn't that old (Around 3 to 4.) I didn’t like them,  What was a bit funny as I called them “Shakees.” Lucky after 2012 we didn’t have any earthquakes to worry about(Apart from the kaikoura earthquake which didn’t really affect us.)
But anyway have you done a Autobiography before? If you have don't show my any!
Cause you being safe online. But if you liked this blog post could follow by email or comment.
BYEEEEE!✌

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.