Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

Cyborg in Reality

OKAY!! Robots are here now everybody, Here's a pic...
So Bevelive me now? No Ok
I will tell you about it to change your mind.

On the 5 of March 2019 We had Mrs Taylors(Our Teacher)husband come over. He only had one arm!!!! He told us about how when he was 17 he was cutting horse food. Then his sleeve got caught. Then it went choppy choppy on his handy(OWW!) It has all these cool modes.
 What's funny is that we were about to do Maths but then he came.
BTW he actually had a hook (His nickname was "Hooky"). 




Hope you liked my blog post could you please follow by eamil or comment ByE!!!! Wait WAIT! Its was also really coolllllll 
END

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.