Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Writing Recount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo On Tuesday 26th We had a recount about a video (If we want to we could do our own recount of what we did.) We had to do it about this video. https://www.literacyshed.com/shadow-of-blue.html
Here's mine:

What a peculiar day! As I sat lonely in the park with my sad thoughts out of the blue came a beautiful monarch butterfly. Dancing and fluttering like a ballerina, which created a whisper of a breeze against my face. For those brief moments, I giggle with joy. I was happy.

The butterfly was a beautiful orange, with it flying around me I started to feel like I was in a new world. Sadly the amazing butterfly flew away, At that moment I started feeling miserable again like I had my own rain cloud that was pouring down on me. I just sat there, I had no one to play with. Sitting like I was glued to the seat. I didn't move, I didn't want to move.

Momentarily out of the corner of my eye I say a stack of paper sitting next to me like it was supposed to be there. I picked one blue piece of paper, I started folding it after moments of folding and crinkling. I had an origami butterfly, I started waving it round like it could actually fly. After that like the fumes of a rocket ship a strong wind knocked the butterfly out of my hand. It waved around in the air sadly it got stuck in a tree. I could feel the rain cloud start to grow back above me. But forcing through it there came sunshine which grew a flower.

I tried to grab it but it was to far away but I saw something else… My shadow! I wasn't alone I had my shadow with me. I started playing with my shadow for a long time. The nanny saw me playing she opened the door of the house and came over to me. She reached out her long arms and picked me up and walked further away from the bench. She put my down in my wheelchair and took me back to the house.


So here it is I you like it could you please comment BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.