Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

My time in the holidays

In the holidays I went to nelson and saw my grandma. me, dad and my brother and sister went to the skatepark. I saw someone do a backflip on their scooter and landed it.I was amazed.
Image result for the boss babyImage result for gif of the boss babyI also went to the movies and watched the boss baby. When I got home from nelson my mum got a 55 inch tv the brand is Sony. It's so big it's a smart tv.on the remote I can put on spotify and netflix easy. and that's what I did in the holidays

1 comment:

  1. Kade how amazing!
    I want that cookie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.