Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Ski day

Heyyyyy
On friday the 20th
WEEEEEEEE
Went skiing on a mountain.
It was really fun. Have you been skiing before?
Its fun but also can quite hard, depending on where you ski.
I  went down terrain park which is full of jumps. Don't copy me, It was a very bad decision. I went under a bridge and did a jump... AND I MADE IT. Sorry I don't do autographs, you can leave a comment though. Watch out professional skier coming through. Anyways here are some photos:





< Thats me



 It was a very nice day at Mt Hutt.
Please leave a comment.
Tell me what it was like when you skied
Kid regards
Kade





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.