Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Book report (WARNING SPOILER ALERT)

Hi, today I am doing a book report on a book I have read lately.
Here it is (WARNING SPOILER ALERT)

Book title: The Hunger games



Main Character/s: Katniss everdeen, Peeta mellark

Side Character/s: Haymitch, Cinna, Effie trinket

Description: Every year a place called Panem, holds the hunger games. A fight to the death, 2 tributes from every district, this year at the reaping where they choose the tributes to fight. Katniss's sister Prim is called. Katniss then volunteers in favour for her sister. Then Peeta mellark is called up.
They go on the train to the capitol. They get to the capitol and they start training, they then do individual training and katniss gets an 11. They get to the cornucopia, the game starts and katniss runs to get a bag she is challenged by a boy,  he gets stabbed in the back. Later katniss runs up a tree and some boys come they wait for her to come down. In the night she chops down a hacker jackers nest and it falls down and kills a girl. She grabs the girls bow and runs off. Later in the final bit she and another boy are fighting while the other boy is strangling peeta. She kills the boy and then there is a rule change only one person can win. Since they are in love they grabbed berries that kill people. They were about to eat it when they won.

Hope you liked my book report.
Kind regards
kade


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.