Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Digi Awards

Hi, its Kade. Today we are doing Digi awards.
You may not know what digi awards is, but here is a explanation.
Digi awards is a thing we schoolers do every year. YOU and maybe some other people have to do something such as a movie or animations or coding around the subject and this year the subject is... Innovation.
Here is a definition of Innovation

 I am doing coding, I cant show much so far. But after I will show you, what the coding is about is there is a maze (its a lot like my old one which got me 1st place in digital sandpit.) and you have to collect puzzle pieces. Then you have to use the pieces to create building. Well that's in my head it probably wont turn out like it.


Digi awards is fun and I really like it. Are you doing digi awards?
Well this was short. 
Kind regards
Kade


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.