Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Holes

Hi guys today I am showing you some of my holes work.
Here is a bit description about the book:

Name: Holes

Character/s: Stanley, Zero

Description:
They is a boy named Stanley, he isn't really fat. One day he was walking down the street when famous MLB player Clyde Livingston's shoes come falling out the sky. He found them and was delighted because his scientist dad was working on a shoe recycler, he was found by the police and had to either go to Jail or to a place called camp green lake.
He picked Camp Greenlake thinking it would be nice. When he got there he had to dig holes.

That is all I am telling you sorry.
Here is some of my work I did.
Hope you like this blog post.
Kind regards
Kade

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.