Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Trip round Chch

Hi Guys
Welcome back to my blog. 
On wednesday 3rd of July 2019 ya boi went for a trip around christchurch.
I made a recount about it.

Here:

On Wednesday 3 of July 2019, Rimu class traveled to Town. After the Teachers telling us what would happen, We walked to the bus. It was one of those bendy buses. I walked over towards the back. Soon after everyone got on we were off. The bus was bending round corners like a spring. I was sitting with my Friends Teegan and Toby. 

We soon made it to town, our first stop… Turanga (The name of the new Christchurch library.)
We walked inside and was split into two groups. My group was with Dameon. First we were shown to three screens. Which moved and showed us history. Then after playing with that for a while. We were taken to the sorting room. Which was staff only so we were pretty lucky. There was this big robot like machine that sorted the books. The books went one at a time on a conveyor belt and a sensor picked the place for it to go. 

We then looked around a bit more then had morning tea. We said our goodbyes to our bro Dameon. Then we were off. We made our way down Cashel Street were the ReStart Container Mall used to be. After that we made our way to the Bridge of Remembrance. We started walking again and made our way to Margaret Mahy Park. We had lunch and then played there.

The Margaret Mahy Park is a really cool. Place with a big metal slide and Trampoline area. There were swings and a Massive Massive slide. We played there for a while. Then soon we were back walking to the library. Because we were going to have a cool thing happening. We had no idea what was though. 

Soon we were back at the library. We made our way to the TSB area and then met the Imagination Station people. We were sorted into groups. I was group 6. We made a pretty sick town. After a long time of building. We had to destroy it:( Then we said goodbye to the people. Then we were off back to school.

Hope you liked the recount.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.