Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Synonyms Antonyms Homonyms Homophones

Hi guys I am back from Holidays and I got a sick new blogpost for you.

This week we have been learning Synonyms Antonyms Homonyms Homophones at school. I just created a DLO (Digital Learning Objective.) It shows that I know what  Synonyms Antonyms Homonyms and Homophones are. Here it is:






Sorry I have had some technical difficulties with canva and needed to screenshot it in. Anyway
Here is a link to the canva. Bye
Synonyms Antonyms Homonyms Homophones DLO by Kade

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kade,

    My name is Dylan and I'm a year 8 student at Grey Main School. I like your DLO. It is very clear and to be honest I didn't know what Homonyms or Homophones were. I liked the way you explained it.

    Good Job!

    Dylan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dylan,

      Thanks for commenting on my blog it means alot.
      I am glad I taught you something.

      Kind regards,

      Kade

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.