Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Pet Day/Tall Blacks!!!

Hi, Bloggers today is Friday which means it is Pet Day!!  I am bringing a King Charles Spaniel (Here's a Picture)  He is super cute. Also Yesterday I went to see the Tall blacks the New Zealand basketball team.(Here's another picture) They were playing against Jordan they won. I went with my friends Rhys (Link to blog:http://ymsrhysr.blogspot.com/) It was really good. I have a Tall Black top which is really cool. Today I also made veggie sculpture I made spider Pig. I will update you when the day goes on bye.





Image result for tall blacks vs jordanImage result for king charles spaniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.