Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Wearable arts... Again and More

Sooooo It Term 4 and we have started making our costume for it and it looks really cool if I say so myself. P.S. I sorry there wasn't a photo of it.
We are making a robot🤖👍.
Also, I just got back from Nelson, It
 was really cool and soon I will be going to
Wanaka so I won't be blogging next week.
One day we drove to Motueka and there is this place
where a river goes through the mountain.
it's amazing.
I will show you pictures there
See you in the next blog post
Bye Kade

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.