Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Hooked on Books - Term 4 and Attitude

Hi Bloggers, I am back with another blog post and this week it has been... Hooked on Boooooks! We have had 3 books this week, Here are some pics. My favourite this week has been Liar. (It was the first book.) The next book was laugh your head of 4 ever. 3rd was Goldfish boy and Today was Storybound. Tomorrow we have no idea what book we are going to have. Also yesterday we had someone from Attitude called Tamatia (Tama for short) he talked to us about who we are and like there were 4 personalities 1st Otter the otter is like the class clown and the funny one. 2nd the lion The leader the person who is good at being a leader. 3rd Golden retriever The peacemaker he cares for people 4th the Beaver the person who gets things done first.
Image result for Story bound


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.