Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

Ice palace

Image result for ice palace robert swindellHey, guys, it's Kade and this week we have been doing narrative writing about Robert Swindells book Ice palace. We have started our narrative writing and improving so far this week. It has been great start of or narrative writing. Here is some examples of a ice palace. If you would like to give you a sneak peek of my writing please tell me in the comments. Also if you have read the book can you please tell me in the comments.
Bye Kade:)Image result for ice placeImage result for ice place

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Abigail from Waikowhai Primary School. What I really like is how you told what you were doing and the pictures. This reminds me of winter and books. Maybe you could check your sentences and make sure they make sense. Also you could write more, but anyway you did great job. If you would like to see my blog and give feedback you can go to https://wpsabigaila.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.