Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

Maths this week

This week we have been doing a maths investigation called the worm investigation and what we have to do is see if you Can you put each of the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 into the circles below, so that the sum of the three numbers in each straight section of the W is 13?. If it is correct then once you have done that you have to do the challenge when instead of 13 it is fourteen. Which could be a bit of a challenge. And that is what we have done this week for maths.

I hope you liked this blog post
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.