Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

TERM 4!

Soooo, uh Term 4, Day 3 I'm back! like I never left and a lot of stuff has changed at Rimu and Its story time!๐Ÿ˜‚ about me๐Ÿ˜’ so get ready. Ok, the Holidays have just finished (for me) and I have done some pretty cool stuff though. One day I went swimming. Ok but that all I remember but there's more. I am back at school and we have started our new book called (Drum roll please) Boy Underwater. There is a lot of stuff that has happened at school and I can't fit it all in this blog post.


Also please could you check out or school website: Rimu Class

1 comment:

  1. hi kade I like the way that you took a photo of venim and I love him.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.