Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Term 2 Reflection

What worked well this term is to listen to the Teacher when tells me to do something.


Writing I find hard because I have to write 250 words which I find hard because I am not very
good at writing, For reading, we read a book and then answer questions about it at the moment
we are reading a book called posted.
One of the Teachers read the book at read and feed after we do the questions we activity about
the book we are reading.


This term I am proud of is Maths I think maths is one of my favourite subjects and I think I do well at it.
I have shown my hero qualities by listening to the Teachers almost every day, and not getting into much
trouble next term hopefully school goes better next term.
What hasn’t gone well for me is be in the Right place at the right time on my Chromebook and listen to the Teacher and not talk on the mat.

Because sometimes I get bored and I, What challenged me was Maths Sometimes math can be quite
difficult as some equations are easy and some are challenging and that is what I like about maths.
Next time I will focus on being on the right thing at the right time and doing hard math equations plus get work done when I'm supposed to. I find school challenging Sometimes, This term has been great
but there are some things I need to do better next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.