Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

My Non-chron report

Hello, it's Kade😡
And this week my and my classmates
have done a non-chron report which is a non fiction sort of story

What I have found difficult is that its hard to write non-chron reports because its hard to write lots of words

and between the stories we have done I found that I can write more words





Birdy Trump, also known as the great eagleman.


Appearance
This creature is indistinguishable from normal birds from several features
This bird like creature has a crown, Wings, bird legs and a suit


Dietary
This thing like to eat Mexican
It is one of his favorites and what he would have for desert is a Mcflurry
but when he gets his Mcflurry he walks on the drive through


Habits
He likes to do political stuff and fly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.