Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

Student Summit 2018

Last week some Kids from Rimu went to Hornby High School to do something called the student summit. It is where some children from all over from the Hornby cluster teacher each other about things they know we were teaching some kids from Hornby primary school about Biteable which is thing that can make videos. The groups went through different things to be taught about and I got taught about Coding and Stop Motion. It was really fun. My favorite thing was the coding

See you in the next blog post
Kade:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.